1973 GMC VAN (Full Size) Stereo Dash Kit
FREE USPS Priority Shipping on all orders!
1973 VAN (Full Size) Stereo Dash Install Kit
DASH KIT NOT REQUIRED
A DASH KIT WILL NOT BE REQUIRED FOR AN AFTERMARKET STEREO INSTALLATION IN THIS 1973 GMC VAN (Full Size). THE FACTORY RADIO IS DIN SIZED. WE SUGGEST TRYING THE FACTORY SOUND SYSTEM INTEGRATION HARNESS BELOW.
Factory System Integration ( Add an Amp or Stereo )
For the installation of aftermarket stereo, or amplifier integration into a vehicles pre-existing factory system.
The #5065 is a one-device solution for today's vehicle sound systems. It features programmable input and output circuitry with slide switches, which allows connection of RCA level or speaker level input and output. DC coupling circuit ensures noise free integration and no load induced on the factory system. This is in contrast to a normal LOC which uses resistors and can stress a factory radio's circuitry.
The #5065 utilizes signal sense to detect when audio is present in the device, and creates a 12V output usable for triggering an external amplifier.
- Designed to be connected in the rear of the vehicle for quick installation
- Provides 12v amplifier turn-on trigger wire
- Linear 20 to 20,000Hz output based on input signal
- Transformer isolated for optimal sound and performance
- Maintains correct phasing
- 60 watts maximum input per channel
Track Your Order